Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Hello October


Hello October! I am beyond disappointed that I won't be able to run the Army 10-Miler this month as my October #raceamonth. I was really looking forward to running this race with Eileen and her husband. The chiropractor recommended that I give my knee more time to rest and said that doing 10 miles right now is not in my best interest if I plan to continue training for the marathon in the upcoming weeks. This is hurting my heart and soul more than I can explain. I will be in search of a shorter October race so I don't miss out on my October/10th race of the year. 

1 comment:

  1. That's too bad. Training for a marathon is not an easy feat to do, so getting rested up to let your knee heal before doing the longer runs is really ideal. I do home that you find a shorter race for your #raceamonth, something that won't aggravate your knee too much. Good luck!

    Derek Sparks @ Forgey Chiropractic

    ReplyDelete