Sunday, February 2, 2014

The Knee Saga Continues

Last time I posted my knee got sore after each run around a mile or so. I was trying different stretches and exercise in hopes that the pain would just go away and I was giving it plenty of rest between runs. 


I was looking forward to heading to Florida for work and packed my shoes and warm weather running gear. Walking through the airport was enough to send my knee over the edge and I have spent the past week WALKING in excruciating pain. I didn't get to run once in Florida and spent most of the time limping around.


Since we didn't rent a car and walked over 3 miles everyday I broke down and bought a knee bandage. Tomorrow I am going to my general doctor and hope he can shed some light on what is going on or point me in the right direction. 


Our next race is on Sunday, February 9th and I am really disappointed that I will probably NOT be able to run it :(! I hope to at least be able to walk it. Lizzie and I have also had the worst luck with weather during our races. We are supposed to get rain/sleet/snow! {Sigh!}

No comments:

Post a Comment