Monday, July 21, 2014

Allure of the Seas



Our trip was amazing and I cannot say enough good things about Royal Caribbean or Allure of the Seas. We had an absolute blast EVEN if I didn't make it running once while on vacation.


I was feeling a little guilty but had to remind myself that I have been training hard and do deserve a break! There was always something going on that I didn't want to miss and given I started the trip miserable I thought it was best to take it easy! I kept having intentions of lacing up for a quick 3 miles on the track but there was literally always something going on that R and I wanted to do that I didn't ever find the time to make it to the track or the amazing gym. I keep telling myself there is next year and we did a lot of walking and I sort of exercised by climbing the rock wall and zip lining!


Here are just a few of our views from the ship <3! 




And here are a few of my desserts! We had an amazing wait staff and the ship was BEYOND accommodating! The head chef made a gluten free/dairy free dessert for me nightly and sometimes I ended up with three different options in front of me including delicious Udi's cookies! THIS is what made me feel MOST guilty about not running! 

No comments:

Post a Comment