Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Front Royal Scenery


Today I went to Front Royal to visit my parents. 6 miles was on the calendar but Lilly and Gremmy got  too excited about going to visit Grandma and Grandpa that we hopped in the car early instead! The weather was so mild that I decided to throw on my shoes and check out their local running trail/dog park right in the middle of the afternoon! It is an awesome 1 mile stretch that was busy with runners, walkers, bikers and some of my favorite kind of people, dog lovers! The path runs right along the river (well after the huge hill down) and the scenery is beautiful. I just wish it was longer! I am not a fan of running back and forth. I did get some extra mileage in by running around the school where I had parked my car. 

No comments:

Post a Comment