Friday, September 12, 2014

Kicking Off Diva Weekend



Diva weekend is finally here after months of training! Before I fell in love with running I committed to the Diva Dash Half Marathon. This was supposed to be my "big" run of the year, my ultimate goal and then I got a CRAZY idea to run a full and now it's "just a training run". This race had me at PINK and I am so excited for our girls weekend to kick off! K, E and I headed to the expo right after work where I might have gone a little overboard (running headbands, a tank, a runner girl tee, my 13.1 window sticker, a custom medal/bib holder). Angela met us from Jersey and then we had Kimberly's birthday dinner at Not Your Average Joes and a sleepover! 


After 5 minutes of being checked in it looked like a bomb of PINK went off in our room! How much gear can four girls pack you ask? Well, this is only half of the room! Looking forward to an AWESOME race and seeing the sea of pink tomorrow morning at the start line. 

No comments:

Post a Comment