Sunday, August 17, 2014

A New Kind of Sore


I am constantly battling knee/hip pain BUT after 19.77 miles today I am a new kind of sore. My knee, hip and legs are currently NOT happy with me. I actually, don't think they even like me. E and K my running gurus suggested an Epsom Salt bath and an ice bath. A nap is usually my first recovery option but Roger had other plans for us today including filming his ALS #icebucketchallenge, going to a local vendor fair and then grocery shopping. While limping through Walmart it occurred to me that I should purchase some Epsom salt, Biofreeze and Tums (another Eileen running tip). I didn't make it into the bath tonight because I am falling asleep sitting up and well let's face it, I might just drown but I am well prepared for tomorrow or my next long run. 

No comments:

Post a Comment