Monday, August 11, 2014

Marathon Training Begins


Really, a marathon? What was I thinking? Since I did so well with my half marathon training schedule on the fridge I decided to go that route for marathon training too! This time instead of check marks I have boxes to highlight! Right now it looks a little overwhelming and intimidating but I cannot wait to see it fill with color over the next few months. I am most concerned that some of my longest runs will be solo since Kimberly and Eileen will be done training for their marathon! I just might have to find a running group or something to get me through those longer distances. I am also a little worried what training is going to look like when I am back to school and my photography business is at it's busiest time of year. 
 #marathontraining #twentysixpointfreakingtwo #fullcrazy

No comments:

Post a Comment