Tuesday, August 12, 2014

New Shoes



Check out my jazzy new running shoes! Let me just explain to you that I don't think I bought 3 pairs of shoes over the past 5 years and this will be my second and third pair of the year! Back at the beginning of the year I went to the running store and got fitted for my perfect shoe.

Here is what I learned about running shoes:
1. Running shoes are not picked based on color and cuteness but rather an exact science of your foot and the way you run.
2. Running shoes are expensive and if you are putting the miles on them they don't last.
3. It is necessary to have more than one pair of running shoes!
4. Running shoes can be made cute by adding fun laces.
5. Running shoes are like your favorite shirt that you have in 5 colors.

So, I ordered my exact same shoe, the Mizuno Wave Inspire 10 in a different color and a pair of Asics that I actually would have picked based on color because of their reviews! I couldn't bring myself to buy two of the same shoe at the same time so I did some research and found that the Asic GT - 1000s are very comparable to the Mizunos.


I couldn't wait to lace them up and test them out! I quickly realized that they are AWESOME and I love that I get a splash of pink. Now I am on a mission for pink shoe laces!


No comments:

Post a Comment