Sunday, August 24, 2014

Recovery 2.5


After 20+ miles yesterday I could barely move! I was sore, a whole new kind of sore, my knee, my hip, my foot, my legs, my chaffed shoulders/back, and the blisters on my heels. I kept moving but didn't resist the urge to nap later in the day which according to K is the WORST possible thing to do. I iced, took Aleeve, whined and recovered today with a 2.5 mile run with my favorite little running buddy! 


Gremmy, who is my snuggle baby is NOT much of a runner decided that she was not going to be left out of the fun again and snuck out the door as Lilly and I were getting ready to head out! She got her fill by running to the car and back and was happy to get some one-on-one time with Rog! 

Lilly is a rock star! She kept up at around a 10 minute/mile pace, slow and steady! Isn't she the CUTEST little runner you've ever seen? She looks so happy! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment